Thursday, January 26, 2012

Agent Drops Listing Commission To Help His Clients Sell Their Homes

Are you dreaming of buying a new home but you're having trouble selling your own home first? It’s no secret that the housing market is difficult right now, but Monte Mohr's home-selling program might be able to help. Our Brentwood TN Real Estate expert Monte Mohr is here to explain. He always has some great tips for us. Most of my clients go to this url to find more information. http://nashvillerealestateadviser.com/brentwood-tn-real-estate/


Embed This Video:

We have some folks that are in a current house and ready to buy, but they need to sell first. That’s typically the problem with Franklin TN Real Estate as well as other markets. Your program of waiving listing fees; let’s talks about the basics, how that works. Another reference that might be helpful is this link http://nashvillerealestateadviser.com/franklin-tn-real-estate/

Well, what we do is - we are committed to helping people price their homes correctly - so what we do is, if they are going to buy another home with us, we waive their entire listing fee. Last week we were able to save somebody $15,000 on the sale of their home. Now I get to go out and help them buy another home; that’s our program. It helps people sell their home because we are able to price it correctly.

Okay, and let’s talk about the differences from just a traditional real estate agent and how they would get paid versus what you do.


Well, a traditional agent is going to charge between 5 to 7 percent to sell a home and then as soon as that home closes they get paid whether they’ve done a good job or not. In my situation, I’ve got to prove myself before I get to make any money. Before I get the opportunity somebody buy another home, I’ve got to make sure I’ve done everything I’ve said I’m going to do in the sale of their own home.

Let’s talk about what the seller can expect when they list you if they want to come into this program.

Well, one of the concerns is that because I’m not charging a listing fee I must not be doing anything. But I promise you, I have to do everything and many times more, because again in a typical scenario, whether I do a good job or not, I’m going to get paid because I’ve locked someone into an agreement. See my listing agreement says , “Not only am I going to do it for free if you’re going to buy another home from me” but I also have what they call an easy out listing agreement which means you can fire me at any time if I’m not doing everything I said I was going to do. So it really keeps you, as the consumer in control. You’re not going to pay anything for all of my services. You’ve got full control to fire me if I don’t do everything I said I was going to. And then the only time I get paid is when I get the opportunity to turn around and sell you a home after the results have been successful.

You always get me excited about the whole real estate thing because you’re closing so many homes and listing so many homes all the time. That’s impressive. Let’s talk about your listing. You have several pictures you want to show off from a specific listing. 


Well, this particular property is of tremendous value. It’s listed literally thousands from thousands less than what the people paid for it just a few years ago. They’re the original owners. It’s over 3,000 square feet with four big bedrooms. A huge kitchen with granite counter tops. It sits on a cul-de-sac with a big fenced back yard. It’s an awesome property priced at only $299,900. I mean, you can see how big the kitchen is. There are hardwood floors throughout the home. Again, it has four big Bedrooms. It’s an awesome property at this price.

They paid well over $300,000 for it, but because our program helps people save money we are able to price it under $300,000. As you can imagine - see people look at homes in price increments - and you can get a lot more traffic in the door with under $300,000 than over $300,000. Because of our savings, people can price it better so we get more traffic for the home. This property has a huge master suite with a big great room for only $299,900. And the community that this property is in is River Walk here on the West side of Nashville. It’s got two community pools. Right across the street from the river is this particular home. It’s got walking trails. It’s just a wonderful value at $299,900.

Wow, okay so that’s the latest listing and we want to get all the pictures in there. Again, the best way to find you is to go to the Nashville Real Estate website. If you need help buying or selling your home contact Monte Mohr for assistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment